Mayfield Graves County YMCA Membership Rates
We know that lasting personal and social change comes about when we all work together. That’s why, at the Y, strengthening community is our cause. Every day, we work side-by-side with our neighbors to make sure that everyone, regardless of age, income or background, has the opportunity to learn, grow and thrive.
|Youth & Teen||No joining fee||$15 monthly draft||$90 semi-annual||$180 annual|
|Full Time College Student||$10 joining fee||$22 monthly draft||$132 semi-annual||$264 annual|
|Senior Adult||$25 joining fee||$27 monthly draft||$162 semi-annual||$324 annual|
|Senior Couple||$25 joining fee||$34 monthly draft||$204 semi-annual||$408 annual|
|Adult||$25 joining fee||$33 monthly draft||$198 semi-annual||$396 annual|
|Adult + 1||$25 joining fee||$43 monthly draft||$258 semi-annual||$516 annual|
|Single Parent Family||$25 joining fee||$40 monthly draft||$240 semi-annual||$480 annual|
|Family||$25 joining fee||$49 monthly draft||$294 semi-annual||$588 annual|
|Pastor/Military||No joining fee||$20 monthly draft||$120 semi-annual||$240 annual|
Please see our front desk staff for financial assistance applications.
These are a few key requirments of the YMCA. The full list is detailed on your waiver and contract at the YMCA.
- Children under 12 are not allowed on equipment unless given a written fitness assessment.
- All members must wear closed toe workout appropriate shoes when in the workout area.
- Children under 5 must have an adult in the pool when swimming. Chirldren 5-8 must have an adult in the pool area when swimming. Children 9-16 must have an adult in the building when swimming.
- Guests of anyone under 18 must have a parent /guardian sign a waiver before entering.
- Nursery is only for children 6 weeks to 7 years of age. Children over 8 must be supervised by an adult. Children 7 and under MUST use the nursery.
- All active members MUST SIGN IN WRITING a 30 day cancellation request.